Hot Springs Village Junior Golf Program
- This volunteer-run program teaches the basics of golf including rules, etiquette, proper attire, and playing fundamentals.
- There is a minimal fee for the program, and a scholarship program has been created for junior participants.
- The program is open to boys and girls ages 8 to 17.
- The program is offered each Wednesday & Thursday during June & July.
- Practice is held on Wednesday at the Magellan and Granada Golf Courses at 3:00 PM and play is held on Thursday at the Coronado Golf Course at 9:00 AM.
- For complete and current information visit the HSV Junior Golf website at: http://hsvjuniorgolf.org
Junior Golf Program Contact is Jack Barry -- Phone 501-922-2502 -- email email@example.com